Monday, February 12, 2018

Take Note-pad with video tutorial

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/
Hi everyone,

It's Monday and that means a new Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! This week it's all about "Take Note".


The Simon Says Stamp February Card Kit is ideal to make a notepad for this challenge. I've used a few other products out of my own stash. I started with the Dot Matrix embossing folder from the kit and apply it with a good layer of Nuvo Mousse Pure Platinum with a blending tool. 

 

Then I used the Daniel Smith Brown Iron Oxide from the sample sheet together with water brush from the kit. But I was more in the mood for shades of blue, so I used A Bit Jaded and Green Man Infusions together with Black Knight. Infusions work really amazingly with the embossed background covered with Nuvo Mousse. The Simon Says Stamp Craft Tacky Glue is really fabulous, this will be my new go to glue! It's super!

 

 

VIDEO:



SUPPLIES:


50dollar_voucher_600px
To join in all you need to do is make a project that fits this weeks challenge and you can be the winner of the $50 gift voucher that our amazing sponsor Simon Says Stamp offers. This prize will go to a random entry. So go over to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog, let the DT members inspire you and join in the fun!
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/
You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in.

Follow Simon Says Stamp on Instagram
Instagram
If you use instagram add #sssmchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!

http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/

Thank you for stopping by! Love to see you next time!

Hugs,
Sandra

12 comments:

Catherine said...

I love your notebook, Sandra! Love the colors and all the yummy texture. It's awesome!

Cathie ♥

Stephanie said...

Beautiful notebook! I love the texture and bit of sparkle to it! : )

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Barbara said...

Every time I see how you use Infusions I want to use them and the I did'nt ever! I will do! They are incredible and you create always wonderful colors and textures with them! Barbara

Anna-Karin said...

This is beautiful Sandra! And you used my all time favourite embossing folder, the Dot-Matrix. All the textures are gorgeous. Hugs!

Maura said...

Cool, cool little notebook Sandra! Love how you echo dots everywhere, from the grid background, to the washi, to the white dots on the word. Happy Valentine's Day! Maura

Macarena said...

What a cool notebook! I love how you used the embossed panel and how the infusions flow down between the peacked parts. Love the huge letters and the black inside pages. Hugs, Marzena

Lorraine A said...

Love this notebook Sandra, the colours are my faves and the texture and hole design of this is absolutely gorgeous :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

This is such a fantastic notebook! And I adore the way you used the embossing folder! Thanks for yet another inspiring and fabulous project.

Kath Stewart said...

stunning notebook Sandra,love the bold letters against the textured background, hugs kath xxx

Meihsia Liu said...

This is such a fantastic notebook, Sandra. The texture and the sentiment embellishments are awesome. Love your great tutorial video, too. :)

Emma Williams said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous cover with so much detail and such amazing texture...I love this Sandra and thanks so much for the great tutorial video too! Hugs... :)

Zoey | Scrapsaurus said...

such a pretty notebook!!! Love the textures Sandra, you know I am addicted to them!!
x